November 16th from 13h45 to 14h45. Beiring Room (Blue Zone).
Co-organized by Ministry of the Environment (MMA in Portuguese), France Stratégie- and Brazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development (BCSD Brazil), in collaboration with International Environment and Development Research Center (CIRED) and Société Mathématiques appliquées et de sciences humaines (SMASH)
Positive Carbon Pricing. Paris Agreement recognized the economic, social and environmental value of mitigation activities. This event will discuss options for creating financial instruments (green bonds and trust funds for investments in sustainable infrastructure, carbon assets) consistent with Article 2 of Paris Agreement and the § 108 Decision 1/COP-21.
Everton Lucero, Secretariat of Climate Change and Environmental Quality ;
Key-note Speaker :
José Sarney Filho, Brazilian Ministry of the Environment [10 min] ;
Moderator : Alfredo Sirkis (CBC, Brazil) [10 min] ;
• Lino Heilleman and Gustavo Manez (UNEP Latin America) [10 min] ;
• Sean Kidney (Climate Bonds Initiative) [10 min] ;
• Marina Grossi (BCSD) [10 min] ;
• Vincent Aussilloux (France Strategie) [10 min] ;
• Jean-Charles Hourcade (CIRED France) [10 min] ;
Discussions, Questions and Answers