The Summer School is aimed at advanced graduates (PhD and master) and post-doctoral students in environmental and energy economics and modelling.
Documents to upload are :
- Curriculum vitae (1 page) ;
- A short motivation letter (500 words max) ;
- A short abstract of your intended presentation during the Summer School (500 words max) ;
- A Letter(s) of reference (optional)
Please note that mandatory documents are to be uploaded as a single .pdf file containing the documents in the same order.
The deadline for applications is March 15th, 2017.
In order to apply, please fill in the application form.
Accepted applicants will be requested to pay a participation fee of EUR 300. The participation fee covers :
- Accommodation (from Monday July 3rd, 2017 for a maximum of 6 nights – details forthcoming) ;
- Breakfasts, lunches and the School social dinner ;
Successful candidates will receive information about modes of payment once admitted to the School.
The School Organisers make available a limited number of scholarships for the coverage of the travel costs for participation in the School. Please indicate in the application form if you would like to apply for a scholarship.
Summer School Regulations
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- All accepted applicants will be required to pay a participation fee of EUR 300.
- As the School will be conducted in English, applicants should have an adequate working knowledge of that language.
- 15 MAR 2017 : Deadline for Applications.
- 1 APRIL 2017 : Acceptance notifications will be sent out by APRIL 1st, 2017.